Tuesday, August 23, 2016

SOMETHING LIKE TRYING TO PAINT A BRIDGE

The problem with reading and recording is like this.
I read and recorded Krishna Book a few years ago. Then I went on to record some other books, Nectar of Devotion, Sri Isopanishad, some cantos of Bhagavatam and some other books also. When I went back to listen to the Krishna Book recordings I was not happy with them. My tone of voice obviously reflecting my consciousness which had grown a bit from the time of the recordings just from reading the other books. The recording quality also sounded scratchy and unpleasant. 

So I read and recorded Krishna Book for a second time. I am going back now to clean the recordings up and although I feel these are a much better offering than the first set... just by reading through the 90 or so chapters and now going back to clean them up, I am on chapter 8, again I am not happy with my tone of voice in the beginning chapters as compared to the later chapters. Obviously this will be an ongoing problem. The more I read the more my consciousness will grow.

Something like trying to paint a bridge. By the time you get to the end of the bridge it's necessary to go back to the beginning and paint it again

No comments:

Post a Comment