Tuesday, August 23, 2016

FOREVER IF I WANT

 Image may contain: plant
I can stay here forever in the material world if I want to.
How cool is that!
I just have to undergo repeated births and deaths, changes of body. Old age and disease.
But what a variety there is, 8,400,000 species. I don't want to miss anything. Let me experience every single one of them. That should keep me busy.
All the different varieties of eating, sleeping, mating and defending. Endlessly running after sense pleasure.
And when I have managed to go through the whole spectrum let me start all over again. I will have forgotten I had ever even gone through it at all. Every time I am take on a different body I forget all the other bodies I had and think "I" have just been created.
Wow. Sign me up. What a ride!! A never ending carnival!
I need a break... a vacation from this spiritual world. I'm outta here. This looks like it could be a lot of fun. Phantasmagoria... yes
Besides You don't really need me, Krishna. You're already perfectly happy without me. I want to be happy too...without You.
I'll be back someday. And show You a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment