Thursday, August 18, 2016

NEVER WAS THERE A TIME...

Nitesh Bhat commented: I don't have the realisation but what I have understood from srila prabhupada books is that the jiva never really falls from Vaikuntha. Jiva's who wanted to enjoy separately from krshna, krshna created the material world for them within the spritual sky. So all of us are actually present in some corner of the spritual sky. But as prabhupada said, a person stuck in a well should be more concerned about getting out of the well instead of how he got their. When we will meet krshna all our questions will be answered.

Meena Devi Dasi Yes. The material world as a prison house. I cannot accept that I was ever anything other than a person at any time... that my personhood was ever created or that it will ever end. I can be put into illusion and forgetfulness however.


"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be." BG 2.12


There is no such thing as a beginning to anything in the spiritual energy. So just from that "realization" alone the argument that some present that our personality is "created" is immediately thrown out.

No comments:

Post a Comment