Friday, August 12, 2016

EVEN A "NICE" PERSON IS LYING.

The nursing home was rough today. People in their 90's and 100's were yelling at each other and even some fighting between people in wheel chairs.

Janet could not seem to find the right words to try to talk with me. She tried a few times, but the words would not come.But later when the fighting started and she was in the middle of it she was talking up a storm. All lucid and very clear. The adrenaline must have given her a boost.

When she finally settled down a little her seat for dinner was at my father's table. She looked at me and said with intensity, "I just wish people would tell the truth."

I said, "In order to tell the truth a person has to know the truth." She nodded, my father nodded and Joan and Edith both nodded.

I don't know why I said that, but I have been thinking about that for a few hour now that I am back at the house. Everyone is lying because no one knows the truth. Even a "nice" person is lying if they are not Krishna consciousness. Everyone is a thief.

No comments:

Post a Comment