Thursday, August 18, 2016

TIME SOLVES ALL PROBLEMS... EVENTUALLY

"The Blessed Lord said: Time I am....." BG 11.32
I love time. Time solves all problems.
"How is that?" Because all "problems" are temporary. They are begun in time, endure for a while in time and end in time.

If I do something that has a reaction that is the beginning, I am held under the reaction for some time and then the reaction is finished in time. The only thing that is eternal is engagement in Krishna consciousness. Action in Krishna consciousness has no beginning, no middle and no end.

So what is there not to love about time? If I do not act in any way for material sense gratification which is what begins a reaction but only act in Krishna consciousness then whatever reactions are playing out from previous materially entangling actions I may have performed in the past are simply playing out now and will come to an end. Like the blades of a fan. if the plug is pulled out the blades go around for a little while but eventually they stop.

"The Blessed Lord said: Time I am, destroyer of the worlds, and I have come to engage all people. With the exception of you [the Pāṇḍavas], all the soldiers here on both sides will be slain." BG 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment