Friday, May 6, 2016

HAPPY LIFE

Nothing here makes me happy. It's not that I haven't tried. Oh I've tried and tried and tried...

But that is not a good selling point for preaching. "I am practicing Krishna consciousness and I am not insanely happy."

Happiness is what people want. So there is happy life advertised. "You can have everything for happy material life, just add Krishna consciousness." But what happens is... that happy material life does not happen. It is impossible to be happy materially. And what the person is left with is the opportunity to achieve real happiness.

People want happy material life. So sometimes Krishna consciousness is marketed like that. "Yes. You can have happy material life, just chant Hare Krishna and start to practice Krishna consciousness."

No comments:

Post a Comment