Saturday, May 21, 2016

BARKING... TULSI DARSHAN


Oh Tulsi devi, Oh Tulsi devi, Oh Tulsi devi...
You tolerate the lizard's service.
Last year... the neighbor's dog...
so much barking at me.. No way to make friends.
Just his nature... a small dog. Hyper.
Such a disturbance.


I would go into Your garden, Maharani, and
he would bark and bark and bark.
I wanted to do something to stop the noise.
I tried a dog silencer hidden in the tree.
It didn't work. The peacocks would set it off
The dog was only confused.


How to stop the barking? So frustrating.
Angry and thinking so many nasty things.
Then I understood....
When the dog's barking became too much
the neighbor would come out to call him in.
From the neighbor's back door there is a view of Tulsi devi's garden.
The dog was calling the neighbor to have darshan of Tulsi devi.
I am so slow to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment