Tuesday, May 31, 2016

DURING MATING SEASON...THE PEACOCKS

During the mating season the peacocks and other creatures become very noisy. Especially the peacocks. Very loud and there a lot of them here. Last count 400. You have to hear it. You cannot imagine the noise. Even at night they can start in. They become startled very easily. If I have the window open and sneeze, they are off and running for 20 minutes. So recording becomes very very difficult. So I took a break. But now everyone is simmering down. The next generation is on the way and the male peacocks are shedding their beautiful feathers.

I have just been cleaning up recordings that I had already on file. Finished the Mahabharata.Today was the first day in a month I began reading and recording again. I want to record the entire two volume Krishna Book. Jaya Srila Prabhupada.

It is not that I have not read Krishna Book before. But by going over every word, hearing as intensely as possible every word... I am able to experience something that I do not experience anywhere else.
Hare Krishna..


No comments:

Post a Comment