Saturday, May 21, 2016

BOSS SAY BOSS SAY

More realizations from the "gardeners" episode.
I stopped one in the driveway. I had put signs "sin sevicio", "No service"
but he was determined to step over the signs.
I stopped him. But he was pushing me aside, "Boss say! Boss say!"
He was frantic actually.
This is the problem.
His boss gives him the pay check.
But where is the boss getting the money for the pay check?
He is getting it from me.
So in this case I am the big boss.
But this ignorant worker does not recognize anything beyond the man who hands him the paycheck.
Everything is meant for serving Krishna,
Krishna is the big boss.
But we do not recognize anything beyond the demigods or the scientists or whoever is supplying our immediate necessities.

Meena Devi Dasi's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment