Friday, May 6, 2016

IF I MAKE AN INVESTMENT

If I make an investment
I have given some of my energy.
If I have resources and I give them for something
I want to see it successful.
I expect something in return.
Greater than what I invested.
I expect it to grow and flourish.
Otherwise why would I give my energy?
If this is the case for an ordinary conditioned soul
What then to speak of Krishna.
He has given the Maha mantra
which is the seed mantra for devotional life.
Eternal blissful life, beyond the influence
of the three modes of material nature,
beyond the cycle of birth and death.
The seed mantra for pure spiritual existence
in full realization of the Absolute Truth
The Supreme Personality of Godhead.
There is no way this will not grow, not mature
and not produce fruit.
The Supreme Lord is not impotent.
He is all powerful, fully potent, all knowing,
and everywhere present.
If He desires something... It's done.
Now who will taste the fruit?

No comments:

Post a Comment