Thursday, December 1, 2016

HERE THEY COME AGAIN

I can usually tell when someone has an agenda. People can be sneaky. They can sneak up on you as if they don't have an agenda and they are just being cordial and really value what you have to share. But they really don't value anything you have to share. 

A simple definition of agenda is "a plan." So it is like being stalked. It's a really creepy, slimy feeling I get around people who are hiding their agenda. 

Like when you try to talk with someone but they don't hear anything you are saying because they are very busy getting ready "tell you something." It's all one way. Their way. 

That doesn't work for me. What if I'm not interested in their agenda? What if I am completely delighted with my own agenda and apparently it is different from theirs? But they keep hacking away trying to convince me of something or other that proves their agenda is better than mine? 

It's really funny after a while. Oh, here they come again with some new approach to get me to buy the same old agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment