Friday, December 23, 2016

CANNOT POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND

I don't post this to be mean or arrogant or anything of the sort.... but those of us who were there with Srila Prabhupada while He was personally present, traveling and preaching experienced something anyone who was not there cannot possibly understand. Yes Srila Prabhupada is in His books. But it is not the same. Sorry folks. It is just not the same. We were part of a pastime.

I was considering this morning how we were just like dolls or puppets. He pulled all the strings and we danced and danced and danced. He has written that beautiful poem about , "Make me dance, make me dance, make me dance." so it must be that the Lord was making all of us dance. Srila Prabhupada wanted to dance for the Lord and Lord Krishna Chaitanya sent him a lot of souls to dance with Him.

You need to respect that we are experiencing separation in a way you cannot understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment