Friday, December 4, 2015

WHEN I SEE KRISHNA I WILL PRAY

The non devotees can't hurt me.
It is obvious.... their ignorance.
For the most part they are like big animals.
I have no expectations of them at all.
But the devotees can and do hurt me.
And I can and do hurt other devotees.
It is not done intentionally.
Usually there is some impurity in me
that threatens to rear its ugly head
unless I cut the devotee off.
I must have that effect on other devotees
for I see they also become defensive
for no reason that I can perceive
other than there is something about me
that threatens to activate a hidden demon.
I forget that I react inappropriately
shutting the door in their face
when someone has this effect on me
causing them some pain or unhappiness.
And only seem to remember
when a devotee does this to me.
When I see Krishna I will pray..
"Yes. They did hurt me
but they didn't know what they were doing."
Hopefully when they see Krishna
they will pray the same for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment