Monday, December 21, 2015

NO WELL WISHES

I posted something about the obnoxious people claiming to be followers of Srila Prabhupada going around and attacking the devotees. I called them morons. That still holds.
Devotee comment:
Meena are U spitting venom about the morons? Bless them and enlighten them, Jai Shree Krishna!!
Meena Devi Dasi:
That's alright. I bless them by not giving them
an opportunity to offend any more.
Even a saintly person is pleased to see
a poisonous snake killed.
It is not for me to "love them." I don't.
I call them out for what they are. Envious and stupid.
I will not give them even one drop of mercy.
No blessings. No well wishes.
Giving milk and banana to a snake only increases their venom.
Offending the devotees is a very serious matter.
These people are headed for hell.

These people are the vilest demons. 
Very nasty. They are like vampires. 
They never glorify Krishna. 
Only try to drag Srila Prabhupada through filth. 
And torture the devotees. 
They are going to most obnoxious place in the universe.
















No comments:

Post a Comment