Friday, December 18, 2015

ALL THE WAY BACK

All the way back to Lord Brahma.
We have all come from Lord Brahma
as he is the secondary creator,
of the body, that is.
Just as we have a material body
due to our earthly mother and father.
If we follow the generations all the way back
billions of years into the past
to the creation of this material universe.
the great, great, great, great, great......grand-sire
is Lord Brahma.
He is also our sampradaya acarya.
Brahma sampradaya.
We are His offspring.
generation after generation.
My ancestors go all the way back to Lord Brahma.
I am the end of this family line.
I am the only surviving offspring
of my father and mother.
That's it.
End of the line.
I may have taken birth
in this family line for this purpose.
Hare Krishna...

No comments:

Post a Comment