Tuesday, December 15, 2015

THE CREDIT UNION

The Credit Union
Terrible place.
Have to wait hours to see someone.
And there isn't even anyone ahead.
Just slow.
Fees for everything.
Maybe they are good for big loans
but just for every day needs for paying bills
Terrible
I had to wait an hour to see someone
to close the membership.
She was very nice.
Working hard to get ahead.
I told her, "Granny speaking.. keep it simple. You'll be happier."
I chat a lot when I am with people.
Maybe there is an opportunity to say something about Krishna.
She thought I might have owed them money.
Call to the main office,.
Anyway finally She finally was able to close the membership
and brought me my balance $24.60.
She apologized for all the rigmarole,
But if there was anything owed
and she didn't collect it
it would come out of her pay.
I said, "Aren't you glad everyone isn't like me?"
She said, "Oh no. You are very nice.
Most people are mean. You're not mean."
I said, "You're nice too."
and I really meant it.
It was very private.
We were in her office with the door closed.
I was looking at her as a soul, servant of the Lord
someone lost in forgetfulness.
Her face changed and I felt like crying.
She looked like she could cry.
I had a "Beyond Birth and Death" open in my lap to the
photos of Mahavishnu lying in the causal ocean.
I handed it to her.
Raised my hands high in the air and loudly exclaimed.
"This is out of this world."
She looked at the pictures and said,
"It looks like it is out of this world."
"Later when you have chance take a look."
She took it, "Thank you."
Jaya! Srila Prabhupada!

No comments:

Post a Comment