Thursday, December 17, 2015

TRANSLATES INTO "PICK IT UP AND GIVE IT TO ME"

Okay here's a video for the logicians. I know there is faulty logic in what he is saying. I'm not trained in logic but it I'm reminded of the story of the teacher riding the horse with the student walking alongside:
When the teacher's chaddar false to the ground, the student does nothing and after some time the teacher asks where is his chaddar.
The student replies, "It fell off the horse.
The teacher chastises him, "If something falls off the horse, pick it up and give it to me."
Sooooo after a little more traveling along the road the horse passes stool. The student scoops it up and hands it to his teacher.
The teacher says, "What's this? Why are you handing me this?"
The student replies, "You said, 'If anything falls off the horse, pick it and give it to me.'"
He says in the video, if something is wrong fix it....which after Srila Prabhupada's disappearance translates into "pick it up and give it to me."
Gopiparanadhana dasa discusses BBT editorial p

No comments:

Post a Comment