Wednesday, December 16, 2015

THE SYSTEM IS

So the system is..
"Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized soul can impart knowledge unto you because he has seen the truth." BG 4:34
Some key words here... "approaching a spiritual master"..... "Inquire from him submissively"...
What I am finding is that on Facebook "the spiritual masters" are approaching me and telling me what to do and what to think. What happened to "Bhagavad gita" all you "spiritual masters?" Spouting verses and shouting orders. Am I going to surrender to you? No.
The system is I approach and inquire submissively and render service.
Not you volunteer to shout a million verses and quotes at me proving how right you are about everything.
Get it? BG 4:34

No comments:

Post a Comment