Sunday, December 13, 2015

IF MY POSTS DISTURB YOU

Posted on Facebook

Just a note here.
If my posts disturb people
please don't come here.
I explore a lot of issues
from different angles of vision. 
One minute I may appear to agree with a devotee's presentation
and then the next disagree.
I find the way I get an in depth understanding is to take a position
as if I were committed to it and see how it flies.
Like trying on shoes.
Does this fit? Can I live with this?
Is it favorable to Krishna consciousness?
I can't always tell just by hearing.
My hearing isn't that purified yet.
So I accept it and see what happens.
Some of us learn by trial and error.
Yes. It's the hard way..
What else is new?
So I am studying the developments with Krishna West.
I may post sometimes in favor if I am trying it out
and sometimes against if I see something unKosher.
If it disturbs you.
Don't come here.
If you have something to share
please do.
But this is research not a battlefield for WWIII
Hare Krishna.

No comments:

Post a Comment