Tuesday, December 15, 2015

TRANSFORMATION

The transformation.
There is a transformation.
"If the asuras knew what we were doing they would kill us."
The asuras have no fear of Christians or Muslims.
The Christian and the Muslim leaders... for the most part...
have become preoccupied with mundane religious practice.
Simply for elevation to higher planets... Heaven.
Lord Chaitanya has come to transform.
Not reform.. TO TRANSFORM.....
to the higher reality.
The transcendent reality.
Not this body means no sexual identity based on the body.
If I'm not this body I am not male or female
within materialist (asura) society.
I want to make an announcement !!!!
I am in a relationship.
With the Supreme Personality of Godhead,.
it is very dynamic so I have to always be alert
Krishna Chaitanya.. Krishna Chaitanya.. Krishna Chaitanya
He is calling the shots.
Where He goes with it is amazing.
Sometimes I play the male
Sometimes I play the female
Sometimes I am androgynous.
It has nothing to do with the suit of clothes I am wearing
the material body and mind.
I never want to go back TO the prison house to try to enjoy.
Just awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment