Sunday, December 20, 2015

FIFTH CANTO-TENTH CANTO

In response to something I posted
about a mood of impending World War
that is building among the people in general:
Devotee Comment:
I don't entertain thoughts about a 3rd World War. The demons behind the scenes will do what they do. It's about reflecting God's Love in everything I say and do. To freak out about things over which we the common people have little to no control is a waste of both our time and our energy. I'll say it--and, yes, I suppose some may say it's simplistic. ~Feel free to speak your minds, prabhus. Herez the scoop: Trust in God that He well-knows what is happening--and always is seeking the positive outcome. How can I keep my devotees out of harm's way? Another thing is that Krishna loves the demons as well--and Lord Jesus demonstrated such "tough love" when he whipped the money-changers and overturned their tables. Please prabhus, do NOT think ______ is lost in some kind of sentiment. I mean to say it's alright to think positive--not everything is written in red ink.
Meena Devi Dasi:
That's okay what you say. We are discussing.
I look at all sorts of things.
It doesn't mean I have to go there.
Hare Krishna...
That it is my only world view...
But it is certainly part of things.
The 5th canto is there as well as the 10th canto...

No comments:

Post a Comment