Wednesday, June 8, 2016

WAY WAY BEYOND

About realizations...
I look forward to the rough patches. That's when I know something is cooking. Plip-plopping through a bit of a one last few days. Sometimes it is so intense I have to lie down and pass out for a few hours. Thankfully I am in a situation where I have that option. Sometimes the veil lifts and I get a little glimpse of the spiritual world and it is not at all what I thought it was. It is much, much more dynamic than I could ever imagine.
Just like there are waves of light we cannot see with these ears and waves of sound we cannot hear with these ears... the spiritual world goes way, way beyond what we can think with our minds. Hearing about the activities from a pure devotee we become attracted but it is realized knowledge. From Krishna within the realizations come.

No comments:

Post a Comment