Saturday, June 25, 2016

TO TRY TO GO DIRECTLY, NOT A GOOD IDEA

To try to go directly to Krishna is not a good idea. In our present condition we cannot even look at the sun for a few moments without going blind. Krishna's brilliance is millions and millions of times greater than the sun.
If our attitude of service is not pure He does not have to accept it.
He can reject it. But His pure devotees are very eager that our service is accepted, knowing it is Krishna's desire that we reconnect with Him in love. It is by their mercy that Krishna accepts our attempts at service. The Pure devotee appeals to the Lord on our behalf.
" I am taking special care of this one. He is like my child. He loves me and trusts me and I love him. Please forgive his offenses. He is still very much in ignorance of Your glories but I see he is making progress. His desire for You is growing stronger and gradually he is becoming detached from his material situation. I am preparing this offering for you.
Like a cow that doesn't give much milk right now only recently being rescued. But with good grass and gentle loving care she will give so much. Her heart will sing your glories with love."

No comments:

Post a Comment