Monday, July 18, 2016

THESE BOOKS ARE DEITIES

This morning first thing. I greeted my Deities.
Srila Prabhupada's unedited books.
I read and recorded Krishna Book 2.20.
Why Duryodhana felt insulted at the Rajasuya sacrifice.
The description of the Rajasuya sacrifice is magnificent.
Maharaja Yudhisthira was such an elevated pure devotee Emperor that all the great saints, sages, rishis, demigods, kings of the earth and everyone else too... attended. His desire was to establish Krishna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

It takes a little time to clean the recording up from extra noises.
Then the Deity is bathed, dressed and decorated for the day.
Japa time. In the temple it is very helpful to chant japa before the deities. I chant japa before my deities. The pastimes of the Supreme Lord.
The recording of the Rajasuya chapter is playing (the curtain is open) and I am chanting japa to my deity. These deities are installed by Srila Prabhupada in His unedited books.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
It gets really good after about the 20th time the recording restarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment