Monday, July 18, 2016

HOW DO I REACH YOU?

O My Lord, how do I reach You?
There are no Yudhisthira's, there are no Pariksit Maharaja's.
There are no Rajasuya yajnas.
It is Kali yuga.
There are no civilized human beings.
Everyone is mad after sense enjoyment....
A symptom of the mode of passion.
In their madness they are destroying everything...
A symptom of the mode of ignorance.
There are no real brahmanas...
protectors of the mode of goodness.
In this terrible situation how do I reach You?
I am born outside civilized human society
and struggle simply to survive by honest means.
There is practically nothing to offer to You that is actually offerable.
The milk is poison, the wheat is poison, the vegetables are poison, the fruits are poison. the water is poison.
There is not even air to breathe that is not poison.
And everyone is mad with the desire after sense gratification.
Children are produced out of lust only.
They kill each other in the schools.
The teachers rape the children.
The government steals from the citizens.
How will I reach You, O Supreme Maintainer, in the midst of all the madness?
Religions are at war with each other
and false prophets spring up every moment...
Cult leaders, thieves, sex mongers in the garb of spiritual leaders.
Your scriptures become adulterated by those who lust after power.
How will I find You, O Supreme Beauty, Supreme Truth, Supreme Love,
O You are Who are beyond Birth and Death, Time and Space?
How will I reach You?

No comments:

Post a Comment