Monday, July 18, 2016

ANGER 101

Anger 101
In the past I have tried to take shelter of Lord Nrshimha deva. Since He is well acquainted with anger. Not with very much relief. But today I just kept calling out for Lord Nityananda.
I caught myself going into one of my mental tirades over the gardener issue and the focal point of my anger the man that answers the phone for customer service. But I caught myself, I just began calling out for Nityananda. Nityananda, Nityananda, Nityananda, Nityananda, Nityananda. Singing out. I am going to practice this. Calling out for Lord Nityananda.
Lord Nityananda is very childlike and funny. Here He is kicking Sivananda sena. He threw rice at Advaita Acarya. And He begged for the deliverance of Jagai and Madhai. "My Lord, if you kill them, you will have to kill everyone. They are all like this."

No comments:

Post a Comment