Monday, July 18, 2016

FREE TO SURRENDER TO KRISHNA

If Krishna likes you He may give you so many things.
But if Krishna loves you He takes everything away.
Then the devotee is in a helpless position. No position in society. No money. No family. The perfect situation for surrendering to Krishna.
I can write like this. This is my situation. This is my experience.
Recently I have been contacted by a devotee godbrother that I remember from the mid 80's. I don't have to say who. But he is experiencing this also. None of his arrangements for position in society or family life have worked out.
As a young disciple he was enthusiastic to dedicate all his life to preaching and at a very young age took sannyasa. Then realized a few years later he was not able to serve like that.
So he did the embarrassing but honorable thing.. left sannyasa and took up household life. But after a few years he realized he couldn't maintain that either.
No position in any sphere. It's perfect. Everything is taken away.
Free to surrender to Krishna.

No comments:

Post a Comment