Monday, July 18, 2016

SAMSARA

It gets like this sometimes.
A huge pressure.
The feeling that something is wrong.
That I may have done or said something wrong.
Nothing helps. My chanting is out there somewhere.
My lips and tongue are moving but my mind is evidently having a tantrum.
I know the time is coming for tears.
Yes. Let the tears come.

I am alone so if I cry or howl or scream for Krishna
no one else is inconvenienced.
It's early in the morning, 4am and I cannot sleep any longer
even though I took rest late.
Perfect for chanting samsara prayers.
Everything is in the samsara prayers.
The whole Krishnna consciousness movement as given by Srila Prabhupada is in the samsara prayers.
These beautiful powerful prayers. Even if I can't do any it if I can just chant them before Srila Prabhupada and Krishna I am rescued from maya.

No comments:

Post a Comment