Monday, July 18, 2016

I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME

I don't want to go home.
If Krishna takes me I will have to go. What can I do?
But I do not ask to go home.
Just let me think of You, hear about You,
remember You, glorify You.

I don't know about others. Everyone has their relationship with Krishna. If I start to think, "I want to go home back to the spiritual sky." ... why do I want to go there?
Maybe I will be happier there, The food is better there, I will not have to experience birth, death, old age and disease. It is all me just thinking "what I want... for myself." Where is Krishna?
But if I am having to experience material existence and simply thinking, "Oh Krishna! You are so wonderful. I love to hear about You and share what I am hearing about You. You are so wonderful. there is no one like You. I can't get enough of You." Nothing else matters. Not what food, not birth, death, old age or disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment