Friday, April 8, 2016

WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO US ABOUT KRISHNA LIKE THAT?

I had a dream last night and woke up with my heart racing
and feeling very, very good.
I was with a new friend and we had been having a nice discussion
about surrender and the position of the conditioned soul
and the path of transcendence.
Two devotees approached and began "telling" us about Krishna.
They were condescending in their voice and behavior.
They were speaking the truth in quotes and verses
but their attitude was intolerable.
They went on and on and on.
If I had been by alone I would have just let it go,
but my new friend was becoming disturbed.
I spoke up. "Why are you telling us about Krishna like this?
Talking down to us? Why are you so lofty?
Are you full with realization and compassion?"
They became very offended and stomped away.
I was laughing so much I woke up laughing and feeling very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment