Friday, April 8, 2016

DEATH IS NOT DEPRESSING

Don't misunderstand this.
This is not depressing...
It is very exciting.
Getting ready to die.
I see in all the old people here
And there a lot of old people here.
It is not a matter of "if" something happens
simply a matter of when.
Just waiting.
They have done everything they were going to do.
There is nothing left to do...
except to wait to leave.
I love it.
I was ready to go a long time ago.
My cousin is ready to move.
She is preparing to leave the house
she has lived in for several years.
Her husband has passed away...
her son has a life of his own.
She is not to stay where she is.
It is obvious to her.
Everything that she was to do there... she has done
She is to go to a new situation.
A new place to live.
As she shared with me...
she is now "reinventing" herself.
That is just like changing the body at death.
It is very exciting.
Hearing and chanting as much as possible.
It is not a matter "if"
It is only a matter of "when."
This is not depressing
I am looking forward to it,
just like my cousin is looking forward
to moving from her house.
Hare Krishna...

No comments:

Post a Comment