Friday, April 8, 2016

WHAT A GLORIOUS TIME !!!

I hate to take rest.
But at the end of day I am worn out. I must.
Then when I am asleep
I don't want to get up... lying there peacefully...
to begin the days activities.
I have to have a reason to wake.
I lie there. I can't remember why I should start activities.
What is the purpose?
I hear a bird chirp.
I remember.
Hare Krishna.
The mission of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
But what is my part?
I am broken.
Can do nothing.
Useless.
I remember the Holy Name.
The mission of the Holy Name.
The Holy Name is the seed mantra.
The seed of bhakti.
Being spread everywhere.
What a glorious time!!!!
Let me hear of the glories of the Holy Name.
How the Name is spreading.
How the devotional creepers are taking root.
Each unique. Lovely. Dynamic.
How the weeds are being removed.
How the garden of Love of God is growing.
How the forest of Vrndavan is manifesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment