Wednesday, November 9, 2016

PEDOPHILE RINGS

There is so much talk about pedophile rings in high places of government and business.
Meena Devi Dasi I really don't get the pedophile thing at all. I can't even "imagine" it. It just does not compute. Other disgusting things somehow I can visualize, but pedophilia is a blank. It's like in the same folder as cannibalism or something.
Dean Smith Its quite rife in the UK...dirty bastards should be lynched.
Meena Devi Dasi Hmmm for a second I kinda could see it. Yeah it's right down there with cannibalism. I forget how so many simply awful awful things are going on all around us. I forget the pain of the cows, the brutality everywhere, the misery of drug addiction, the hellish regions on this planet. I am not in direct contact with that now. At one time I had some first hand experiences. I can think back to the misery in the darkness, the despair, the mistakes. I am not there now. But so many people are.

No comments:

Post a Comment