Thursday, November 10, 2016

HE WASN'T A SPIRITUAL EUNUCH

I wasn't going to post this publicly. But anyone who has been following my posts knows I speak out on all sorts of things and really don't hold back anything. If I act inappropriately Lord Krishna has His ways of correcting me.
This was a recent communication with a godsister:
"Dear Vaishnavi friend, I don't want to post this publicly. but it seems that there are no leaders in the movement. The men are like eunuchs, The temple presidents are women, and the congregations are mostly Hindus. Many, many temples in the west.
It is like the men don't have any "balls." Sounds funny I know but I think this is the problem why the leaders are so pathetic and ineffectual. And even terribly degraded in private. Spiritual somehow means neutered. Have to be like Radharani yet don't have the slightest clue what that really means.
We need leaders with "spiritual balls." No one has any. This was the secret potency of Srila Prabhupada. He wasn't a spiritual eunuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment