Tuesday, November 22, 2016

NOTHING GOING FOR ME

I have absolutely nothing going for me. Not from past accomplishments. Not from anything in the present.. that is for sure. And no hope for anything in the future. Somehow I keep breathing and eating.There couldn't possibly be anyone more useless to others than me. I'm less than a bug.
I'm not saying this to be humble because I am really some great this or that. I'm saying it because if anyone were to follow my daily activities they would see what I am saying. 

The only thing I can think of is that somehow this is Lord Krishna's mercy on me. To keep me out of trouble. Which I still manage to find anyway. Whatever I try to do I mess up. So He is so kindly allowing me to sit on the sidelines and watch as the Hare Krishna movement unfolds. 

I guess there have to be a few disciples like me who really can't do anything much to help but sure do bliss out drinking the nectar Srila Prabhupada has put into the ether.

No comments:

Post a Comment