Saturday, November 28, 2015

SHE IS BUT A SHADOW

"I see you. Peek a boo."
Maya devi!!!!!!!
Whispering, "Pssst... over here.""
"No. Leave me alone.
Go away."
"No. I won't go away.
I'll never go away.
I have you forever.
You're mine.
In my clutches
I'll beat you
I'll tear your flesh with sharpened nails
I'll suck your blood
and you will think its pleasure."
"Help! Help! I'm under attack.
Who can help me?"
Where is Krishna?
"You useless intelligence.
Asleep on the couch again.
Wake up, you moron!
This is your service
to be on the alert for Maya.
You know how she likes to seduce the mind.
Don't let her in... even one inch"
"Her only service is to cause trouble.
That's her service. If there is even a slight opening
she will sneak in and before you know it
she's running the show."
"Dear intelligence,
you have to stay awake.
Always hear and chant the glories of Lord Hari."
Maya is the darkness
Lord Hari is the light.
Maya cannot stay in the light.
She is but a shadow.


No comments:

Post a Comment