Saturday, November 21, 2015

IF I COMMENCE THIS BATTLE....

Comment:
The races are in a untenable position , on all sides to much painful history to forgive or approach a platform of brotherhood , the whole system must fall and be restarted. Our earth needs a clean slate , much like a spiritual master taking the sins of his disciples.
My reply:
If the races were pure there would be no conflict. But the blood lines are all contaminated and mixed this way and that. Time for a higher principle. Lord Chaitanya sankirtana.
I don't even know my ancestry. My grandfather was smuggled out of Russia in a hay wagon when he was a small child. He didn't know his last name or when he was born. They gave him a name and birth date at Staten Island turn of the century.
It's like Arjuna said just before the ancient world war... If I commence this battle then all the family traditions will be ruined.
There were leaders of all the races on the planet present for that battle.
Arjuna saw it coming... where we are now... But Krishna said... do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment