Monday, November 23, 2015

RENOUNCED FRIENDS

Okay. All my renounced friends. Those of us who live our lives in solitude. Who drink the nectar of peace and quiet in a solitary place and practice hearing and chanting with determination subduing the mind and awakening the intelligence in preparation for the time of death which can come at any moment. Oh, My Lord Krishna. You have made access to You so easy by Your Holy Names.
The big holidays are here in the Western world. It is getting darker and colder and people want to huddle together to eat and drink. During the warm months people are very active outdoors, going here and there. But now they want to clump together, eat and drink and cheer each other up. Families... Families... Families. Family members that haven't seen each other all year now want to get together in the cold and dark and eat and drink.
What are my plans for Thanksgiving?
Hear and chant. Read and record.
What are my plans for Black Friday?
Hear and chant. Read and record.
What are my plans for Christmas?
Hear and chant. Read and record.
What are my plans for New Years?
Hear and chant. Read and record.
What are my plans for the spring?
Hear and chant. Read and record.
What are my plans for the warm summer months?
Hear and chant. Read and record.
"Oh. But you're missing it. You're missing life. Don't you feel lonely?
"No. I'm swimming in an ocean of bliss. I'm "never" alone. And the association is simply divine.
Have a great holiday everyone. May Sri Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu bless you and your families.
Hare Krishna.

No comments:

Post a Comment