Saturday, July 8, 2017

HOW CAN YOU GET MAD?

In response to an encounter with a fanatical Christian:

Richard Ponton: These people are a business, not even a serious religious movement. They're a family of lawyers. They provoke you into striking them, then sue. That's their business model.

Meena Devi Dasi Could very well be some of that going on too. I became so provoked at the airport in the 70's trying to distribute books with a man something like this following me all around, I, unfortunately "lost it" and hit him with a Krishna Book. He came back with the police and I thought it was all over. Off to jail for assault. But instead he did a little performance. He "forgave me" in the name of Jesus with great magnanimous arm waving gestures and sent the police away. How can you get mad at people like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment