Saturday, July 8, 2017

NOT INTERESTED


I'm really not interested in getting a good position on the heavenly planets. They are very wonderful devotees no doubt. Entrusted by the Lord with so much power and responsibility. After all they manage the affairs of the entire universe... the water department, the air department, the light department... all the utilities and everything else too right down to someone responsible for the blinking of eyelids. Can you imagine? Someone responsible for everyone's eyelids blinking. Or Mitra in charge of the sewage department. 

And they have so much nice facility for living comfortably with opulence and luxury and they are very bodily beautiful.

But no I'm not interested in any management position anywhere. Not here or there.
I can't even manage my own life properly. Let me just leave the whole management thing to those who have the desire to manage, who are eager to control things... for the Lord of course.
But even controlling things for the Lord does not appeal at all to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment