Saturday, July 8, 2017

POUR IT ON...


Lord Krishna knows how much I love stress. I eat it up like nectar. More stress. Give me more. Can't get enough of it. Like really getting off on a creepy movie. Pushed to the brink. Hanging over the edge of sanity. Bring it on. Bring it on. Bring it on.

Know what the jitters are? Whole body shaking.

Dealing with this medicaid, social security, VA, nursing homes, hospitals, Dad a raving lunatic, emergency rooms, ambulance rides, rehab centers... yada yada yada... all the while what little money he had saved up pouring out like through a hole in the bottom of a bucket.. 

A knock on the door. A neighbor. Always hyper...launches into a full account like through a megaphone into my ear all her stress from her father's situation 3 years ago. Relives her emotional nightmare in the kitchen adding untold heaps of more stress on me.

I'm in the middle of a hurricane and she storms in. She really only wanted to use the WiFi.
Perfect timing. Had to be scripted.

No comments:

Post a Comment