Saturday, February 18, 2017

WHEN YOU ARE THROUGH THERE

Busy doing so many things. Practical things. Things that need to be done in the course of a day. I am not forgetting Krishna. the Name is there in the back of my head somewhere and comes out when I say it. 

Talking to someone a lot. Out loud. I am alone so I can indulge in talking out loud. I'm asking them questions? "Where are my glasses?" "What is there to eat?" "What time it is?" Or I am chastising someone. "Oh crap. Why did that pot have to fall on the floor and make such a mess?" Or threatening someone. "I'm not going to put up with that nonsense." Or laughing at a good joke with someone, that we obviously both got.

Then I sit down and read something Srila Prabhupada wrote about Krishna. And everything is transformed. The sky opens. It is no longer a reflection of something.. It is real. All the planets are there within reach. And the spiritual world beyond the material sky is calling, "Yes. Come here. When you are through there come home. It won't be long. Be patient. Keep hearing from Srila Prabhupada. Everything is there in the sound of pure Krishna katha."

No comments:

Post a Comment