Saturday, February 18, 2017

SOME THINK THE GOAL OF LIFE IS TO BECOME PERFECT

Collecting Tulsi devi's leaves and flowers. Being there with Maharani. There are only two plants left out of the eleven or so over the last few years. The remaining two are huge but fading. They will be gone in the next little while too. 

The thought came and I had to laugh.

Some think the goal of life is to become perfect.
Then I really had to laugh... out loud.



There is only one perfect person. And that is Lord Krishna. This desire to become perfect is another Maya. 

What will you do if you become perfect, compete with Lord Krishna?
"Now I am perfect!!!"


Very funny, No. I will never ever become perfect.
"Oh. Then I cannot be happy. Let me do away with myself. I hate myself. Ech! I can't become perfect what is the use of living?"
"Ha Ha," More laughter.


"I want to become perfect" is the same as saying, " I want to become God."
Now there is very loud laughter. Like peels of thunder echoing throughout the whole universe. 

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing
I'm so sorry. I know this comes as some really bad news for some people. Better the goal of life... to simply learn to love Lord Krishna. He is already perfect in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment