Sunday, March 31, 2013

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Jesus Christ, the empowered Representative of God showers unconditional love on the world. As He is crucified He appeals to the Lord to forgive those who are killing Him, they are in ignorance and do not know what they are doing. The appeal of a vaisnava to the Lord is always honored by the Lord. In fact it is the only way the fallen souls can get the Mercy of God is by the entreaty of a pure servant. The pure servant is the manifestation of pure devotion. The Lord never denies pure devotion. He is always eager to experience pure devotion. Pure devotion brings Him the highest pleasure.

But this unconditional love doesn't end there at the crucification. Jesus Christ extends Himself in spirit after His departure. He is present in his devotees and followers in the spirit of devotion. This spirit is also a manifestation of pure devotion to God. When this spirit of pure love and devotion to the Lord is denied or attacked it is exactly like killing Lord Jesus again. Only this time in His spirit form. His unconditional love manifests in his spirit form also. Those that deny the spirit of love and devotion are in ignorance and they are forgiven because they do not know what they are doing.

The scope of this love is unfathomable. Lord Jesus has made Love of God available to anyone and everyone through unconditional love.

Lord Sri Krishna Chaitanya also showers unconditional love on the world but in a slightly different way. His unconditional love is directed toward the Lord Himself. Lord Chaitanya prays. Leave me broken hearted by not being present before me and still I love you. You are my Lord birth after birth  In the incarnation Of  Krishna Chaitanya the Lord is appearing as His own devotee in the mood of pure devotion. Now the forgiving is done by the devotee due to "neglect" by the Lord. Even if you abandon me I love you. No matter what I love you. I am yours eternally. Even if you break my heart I can never stop loving you.

This is also unconditional love.
On the one hand Lord Jesus forgives the ignorant and on the other hand the devotee forgives the Lord although there is never anything to forgive of God, however for experiencing loving mood this is there when a devotee develops an intimate relationship with the Lord. Both types of unconditional are now pouring forth on the world.

CHRIST OR KRISHNA OR BOTH?
GAURAHARIDAS AVADHUTA YOUTUBE

2 comments:

  1. OMG What a wonderful realization!!! This is just too awesome, and I am deeply deeply moved to tears by such profundity!!!Talk about jewels and wealth.I just got a big fat nugget and The Lord is pouring it on you! Thanks for sharing this. I knew the Lord was up to something special with you... I can see with my own eyes that your sincere dedication and service to Srila Prabhupada did not in the least go in vain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through you the lord is teaching us to cry for the His Mercy. Until now it is as if my head and my heart although in the same body were not connected. The Temple of the Heart was barricaded closed. Like it was a tomb. Through you the lord is swinging wide open the entrance to the Temple of the Heart. Through you He is rolling back the stone that blocks the entrance.

    ReplyDelete