Thursday, March 14, 2013

INCREDIBLE DAY



Today was the first day in almost a week that I could walk well enough to go out of the house. Last Friday I missed a step and damaged my knee on the edge of the stair in the fall. Mahavirya suggested I may have been intoxicated due to the Mercy coming through my newly found siksa guru, Gauraharidas Avadhuta. He just may be right about that.
It was an incredible day. Everywhere I went I felt I was in a very high consciousness. Somehow I was radiating from inside something very miraculous and people around me could sense it. People were all saying hello and smiling. One small child couldn't stop saying hi over and over again until everyone in the waiting area burst into laughter. One woman approached me in the check out line thinking I was a long lost friend whom she hadn't seen in years. I even heard the stuffy man at the bank desk sigh as he offered not to charge me for a notary service he always charges for.
Jaya Gauraharidas Avadhuta who under the order of Srila Prabhupada, is taking up the mission of expanding the Hare Krishna movement to the level of bhakti rasa. I will go on hearing from him and pray for service to his mission.
Gauraharidas Avadhuta youtube channel


No comments:

Post a Comment