Tuesday, March 26, 2013

THE AFFECTS OF KRISHNA CONSCIOUS ASSOCIATION


Dear Lord Gauranga,
Now that I have let You into my heart I am no longer able to keep my composure. As far as usefulness, I was of more use to You lifeless. The mechanics of existence were at least manageable without interruptions of crying and bewilderment, shortness of breath  Now I never know when a fit of this sort will erupt  How can I get anything done if all I do is sit and cry? 
If You show the slightest dissatisfaction or I develop the slightest defensive attitude I am under siege. 
If I confess this You are sure to make matters worse. But what can I do? I can no longer hide my condition  Better to let You know I am conscious of what You are doing and leave it up to You, if You want to torture me like this or make me useful. 
I can almost see You. I certainly know You are here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment