Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM, 9.4.68





"The devotees are My heart, and I am the heart of My devotees. My devotees do not know anyone but Me; similarly, I do not know anyone but My devotees." This is the intimate relationship between the Lord and His devotees." Srimad Bhagavatam 9.4.68

Srimad Bhagavatam 9.4.68

The path back to Godhead as described by all realized souls is through the Mercy of a Pure Devotee Representative of the Lord. Hear from Him and take shelter at His feet, surrendering all preconceived ideas, misconceptions, pride, and desires for material gain. The Lord within the heart helps the sincere disciple to continue to surrender under His good guidance. 

When the guru is pleased the disciple gains a place within his heart, and there he finds the Lord that is within his own heart. The heart of the Pure Devotee is very big since Krishna is fully manifest there. There is room for everyone provided they enter the right way. 
Where is Krishna? He is in the heart of His Pure Devotee. 

There can be nothing more damaging to spiritual progress for the aspiring devotee than to offend the Pure Devotee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment