Monday, March 7, 2016

MY PEOPLE

The material situation is so unpredictable. For now... it's okay.
Minimum of disturbance.. Solitary is good for me.
I may be a little retarded or something. Maybe slightly autistic.
I have never been able to just socialize..
Anyway... old age will get most everyone anyway.
1 out of 2 ends up with dementia. So I will fit right in.
Devotees also. Devotees are not spared these things.
Just.. they can deal with it in Krishna consciousness.
I was always looking for "my people"
I thought my family were my people, but they were not...
I thought my friends growing up were my people... but they were not...
then I thought I finally found "my people" the devotees
and they were not either.
My people are on another plant not even in this universe,
not even in this creation.
I see devotees posting family and friends on Facebook.
Everyone is having such a good time. That is for them. Not for me.
I want to go home.
Where there are no smelly feet, bad breath, bo, stools and urines, toothaches, diarrhea. mucus, itches... I'm done.
Where is Krishna?

No comments:

Post a Comment