Saturday, March 19, 2016

STUPID MIND

I'm sorry I can't be all things to all people.
Only Krishna can do that.
I'm very limited
I'm sorry I can't change the world
Only Krishna can do that.
I'm so tiny.
I'm sorry there is so much suffering
But it is Krishna's problem
Krishna is the Person in charge.
I'm sorry I am so selfish
No one else matters to me
Only where is Krishna?
Where is the constant glorification of Krishna?
I try.
I am interrupted.
Let me hear, Let me hear, Let me hear.

The offerings of the mind

Oh stupid mind.. Shut up.
You are filled with silly fears.
You are haunted with all sorts of ghosts.
You are a storehouse of chewed up and spit out refuse.
Don't bring these things before me.
I'm sure you mean well.
But you are a complete idiot.
If you really want to please me
Always try to answer this one question
"Where is Krishna?"

No comments:

Post a Comment