Friday, February 19, 2016

HAND SHADOW PUPPETS


Really meditating on this beam thing.
I am the stream of energy (conscious energy)
like the flashlight beam and I am directed by desire.
When I develop a desire to Lord over and control,
Supersoul arranges for me to contact the material energy.
Like a hand puppet, the hands form the shape of my desire
and then the shadow is formed.
I identify with the movements of the shadow.
I then think I am the shadow and forget
that I am the conscious stream of energy forming the shadow.
So I move through the 8,400,000 species
in forgetfulness of my original nature.
Not just me. All of us...
Krishna is supplying everything.

more videos on http://www.fuiyooworld.com An awesome hand shadow performance with a background song - a wonderful world. Worth watching it!
YOUTUBE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment